Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Urethra Pain More Condition_symptoms Male Urethra Pain.......?

Male Urethra pain.......? - urethra pain more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection a few weeks ago. (Pyelonephritis), I take an antibiotic twice a day. It seems to help. I have a pain in the urethra. Almost like a dull pain. It hurts when it rubs against my boxers. I have an appointment with a urologist, but first I could, was on 20 May. The only fear, and I'm not sure why it seems worse. It also burns when I urinate my urine is darker than normal. I wonder if theres something I could do would help. Im very concerned about only in the 24th and thought for almost a month for the urologist, perhaps waited too long to wait. I would appreciate any help. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment