Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seizure Mri Anti-seizure Medicine Before EEG And MRI Affect Results?

Anti-seizure medicine before EEG and MRI affect results? - seizure mri

My son had a grand mal seizure in 2 weeks and is scheduled for this day an EEG and MRI. The neurologist started him on anti-crisis (Depakote XR 250) 2 days ago. If the drug affect the test results? I thought that if he needs medication to prevent seizures following EEG results may not be accurate.
I also asked why they started to medicine before the test result after only 1 seizure, and said it was an attack (15 min) and family (my mother) has epilepsy and also because of their headaches. I had a Catscan in the ER was normal, but we are going to be the EEG, MRI, and Tova (Tova now see that PDD) also wanted an ultrasound to check the neck Islands Traffic blood to the heart to the brain, but could them now. All this sounds good, I think, is pretty normal, or thought something might be wrong. He ran the race and moved to other patients so that they immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment