Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures Of Busted Blood Vessels Could I Have Corneal Neovascularization?

Could I have corneal neovascularization? - pictures of busted blood vessels

Dating I am seventeen years and was with the help of 2 years. I have recently recovered from pneumonia and was treated with a terrible cough associated with it. I decided that once the cough had a bit more as I try to put in my contacts (I hadnt the last in a long time because of cough). But when I bloodshot from school with my eyes and pain. My mother and I thought it was broken blood vessels in the eyes of the persistent cough a little longer, so I waited two weeks and tried to wear them again. But I have the same results. This time I had thought, pink eyes and threw them in a particular pair of contacts and got a new pair.i waited two weeks and tried again with a new partner, but always the same horrible pain and redness.
My eyes used to never do when he was ill. I researched and I believe I have the neovascularization of the cornea. The information I read about it and the pictures I saw the sound and look like this, what I am experienceing.
I also have astigmatism and I'm wondering if they were from the disease in the eyes their shape causes change, and it goes into my eyes close ties to cause these symptoms.
PLEASE HELP ME! What should I do and what I have to talk to my doctor Theis eye to be discovered!

No comments:

Post a Comment